Editor's Note: Thanks to the Patch user who submitted this piece. Click here for detailed instructions on posting announcements on Patch.
Holidays begin at the Ace Endico Company Store in Brewster, NY! Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield County shoppers (and even from NYC and beyond) are discovering a hidden gem of a food market for all their holiday dining and entertainment needs, as well as for stocking their kitchens all year long. The Ace Endico Company Store offers a vast array of high quality and imported foods – all at wholesale prices! Whether serving a small family gathering or hosting a holiday bash, Ace Endico should be on every holiday shopping list…
* For an elegant cocktail party, Ace Endico offers boxes of prepared frozen hors d’oeuvres ready to pop in the oven and serve.
* Hosting an intimate dinner? Ace Endico’s fine quality meats and poultry will delight guests.
* For the kids, try convenient trays of prepared foods, like Mac & Cheese, Eggplant Rollantini or Stuffed Shells.
* Cheese lovers will adore the extensive selection of cheeses, both imported and domestic.
* For pasta fans, imported hand-made Italian pastas are available exclusively at Ace Endico.
* The bountiful new seafood department showcases shrimp, clams, mussels, crab, fresh fish and more.
* A colorful, seasonal produce section welcomes customers as they enter the store.
* Imported olive oils are beautifully packaged – pick up a few for holiday gifts.
* Decadent desserts include assorted cheesecakes, tiramisu, brownies, pies and sheet cakes, featuring Ace Endico’s exclusive “Simply Delicious” line of baked goods as well as traditional favorites like Junior’s Cheesecakes.
* Rich coffees and exotic teas will provide the finishing touch to an exquisite meal.
* All the basics are here too…eggs, dairy, condiments, paper goods and cleaning supplies, including your favorite national brands.
* A wide variety of traditional kosher items are available for holiday affairs or everyday.
Ace Endico is the largest fine food purveyor and distributor in Westchester and Putnam Counties. Sourcing the finest and freshest products from both the northeastern U.S. and around the world, goods are distributed throughout the region to establishments including restaurants, country clubs, and hotels, even Yankee Stadium.
“For many years we had chefs stopping in the warehouse to pick up last minute items,” said Michael Endico, Ace Endico Vice President. “Our Company Store grew out of that need. We then decided to open our doors to the public as well, so our neighbors could share in the same quality foods at wholesale prices and ‘Shop with the Chefs’.”
“Our customers tell us the prices are incredible, better than the best sale at their local grocer. And the food quality is second to none,” added Michael Endico. “We’re so pleased to be celebrating another holiday season at the Ace Endico Company Store. We invite everyone who appreciates good food at a good price to stop by our store, sample our selections, and shop for their holiday table.”
The Ace Endico Company Store is located at 80 International Drive, Brewster NY, 10509 (I-84 Exit 19, Off Route 312, Up the road from the DMV). To learn more about Ace Endico and its products, visit www.aceendico.com, or call us at 845.230.8811. The Ace Endico Company Store is open Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 6 PM, Saturdays from 7:30 AM through 5:30 PM, and closed Sundays.
About Ace Endico
Founded in 1982 by William Endico and Murray Hertzberg, Ace Endico services the tri-state area and is the largest food distribution company in Westchester and Putnam Counties. Built on the motto, “How can we be better?” Ace Endico’s integrity-first approach ensures that its customers receive the highest quality food products and services. The company’s warehouse in Brewster, N.Y. boasts 125,000 square feet of floor space including a 20,000 square foot climate controlled shipping and receiving dock optimized with 15 bay doors. Ace Endico’s facility is also equipped with an eleven-temperature-zone state-of-the-art energy efficient refrigeration system in order to best suit its manufacturer’s specifications and provide customers with the freshest products.