With scores of area eateries participating in this year's Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, Brewster and Southeast folks can dine locally, in another Putnam town or in a neighboring county.
No matter the preference, there are plenty of options. Westchester County offers the bulk of the dining spots, but several businesses in Dutchess, Rockland and Orange are also on the list. The following Putnam restaurants are participating, too:
- Cathryn's Tuscan Grill (845-265-5582, 91 Main Street in Cold Spring)
- Chophouse Grille (845-628-8300, 957 Route 6 Plaza in Mahopac)
- Clocktower Grill (845-582-0574, 512 Clock Tower Commons Drive in Southeast)
- Hudson House River Inn (845-265-9355, 2 Main Street in Cold Spring)
- Le Bouchon (845-265-7676, 76 Main Street in Cold Spring)
- Ramiro's 954 (845-621-3333, 954 Route 6 in Mahopac)
The event runs from March 11 to March 24. Some of the eateries require reservations and others offer the special only at certain times. For more information click here.
Thanks for reading Patch. Use the attached comments section to share what your experiences at these restaurants have been like.