At 6:30 p.m. this Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will face the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. Check out our list of local establishments accepting take-out orders for the big game, and be sure to plan ahead if you're going to need lots of food!
- Bueti's Delicatessen (526 North Bedford Road, 914-241-2255) is offering several packages for the big game. Each will feed 10 to 15 people. They range from $89 (three-foot wedge, half tray of wings, potato/macaroni salad and cole slaw/pickles) to $119 (three-foot wedge, small antipasto, half-tray penne vodka and toss salad). Wedge orders should be in at least one day ahead of time. Keep in mind that the deli will close at 4 p.m. on Sunday.
- Meetinghouse Food And Spirits (635 Old Post Road, 914-234-5656) is accepting take-out orders before and during the game. The kitchen will be open until halftime.
- MeMe's Treats (17 Adams Street, 914-218-3380) will have football-themed treats—think cookies and cupcakes—on hand.
- Oliver's (128 Bedford Road, 914-232-0946) is accepting take-out orders. Customers who usually pick up their food i15 minutes after calling should be prepared for a bit of a longer wait during the game.
- Sgaglio's Marketplace (127 Katonah Avenue, 914-232-9444) has prepared a special menu for the day. From wings and chicken tenders to antipasto and pastas to pulled pork and chili, they menu is chock-full of items that go beyond ordinary game day food. Staff members are hoping to have as many orders as possible in by Friday.
For more information on placing orders, or details on specials, swing by the business or call.