- Brewster'sBoard of Trustees is slated to meet at 7:30 p.m. in Village Hall. Here is the agenda, as provided by Clerk Peter Hansen:
The Board of Trustees of the Village of Brewster is holding two Public Hearings and a Regular Meeting on December 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM or as soon thereafter as time permits at Village Hall, 50 Main Street, Brewster, NY 10509.
1. Public Hearing at 7:30PM for the purpose of obtaining public input for WATER RENT considerations. Proposed rates are on file in the office of the Village Clerk and available for inspection. Proposed Water rate increase would be effective for the April, 2013 billing and may increase by 15% on all rate classes. Additionally, tier volume changes and other aspects of the billing process may be considered.
2. Public Hearing at 7:31 PM. or as soon thereafter as time permits at Village Hall 50 Main Street Brewster NY 10509 with regard to adding a local law to Village Code for Flood Damage Prevention in accordance with FEMA and NY State DEC directives. The proposed draft local law is on file in the Village Clerk’s office.
1. Budget Report
2. November 7, 2012 Minutes for Approval
3. Vouchers Payable
4. Water Rents
5. Other Business
6. New Business
7. Public Comment
8. Executive Session Possible
- The Brewster Public Library is offering homework help from 4:30 to 6 p.m. today.
- The seventh grade concert at Henry H. Wells Middle School is slated to begin at 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium.
If your event is missing from the list, add it in the attached comments section.