At 6:30 p.m. this Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will face the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. Check out our list of local establishments accepting take-out orders for the big game, and be sure to plan ahead if you're going to need lots of food!
- Bucci Brothers Deli (926 Route 6 in Mahopac, 845-628-3663) is offering extensive package deals that come with free salads. See this flyer for details.
- DeCicco's Family Markets (50 Independent Way in Southeast, 845-278-0836) offers meals and dinners to-go in the deli department. The bar—which is always stocked with unique beer—in this location also makes for a great place to watch the game. And if you're looking for a special dessert item to surprise your guests on Super Bowl Sunday, check out the cannoli cream and dip "platter."
- Kelly's Corner (1625 Route 22 in Southeast, 845-278-4297) is encouraging customers to preorder wings and such so the restaurant can have them ready at whatever time necessary. For folks who want to eat-in, Bud Light drafts are $2.75. And we hear Steve the bartender makes an awesome Bloody Mary!
- Kobacker's (90 Main Street in Brewster, 845-279-3515) is accepting catering orders. The market's catering menu includes everything from spinach dip and bruschetta to cold cut heros and much more.
- Tom-Tom's Bagel Cafe (1515 Route 22, 845-278-6002) is offering something a bit different—a giant bagel hero. Click for details, and a photo!
For more information on placing orders, or details on specials, swing by the business or call. And if you know of a place that isn't mentioned here, tell us about it in the comments section!