Over the weekend, officials from the East Fishkill and arrested:
- Sherman, CT resident John H. Langworthy, 49, around 3:35 a.m. Sunday on Route 22, about half a mile north of Doansburg Road. Troopers charged Langworthy with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated.
- Danbury, CT resident Peter G. Boergermann, 33, around 2:30 a.m. Sunday as he traveled westbound on Interstate 84 (I-84). Police charged Boergermann with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated, the latter of which typically comes with a blood alcohol content of 0.18 percent or higher. Both charges are misdemeanors.
- New Fairfield, CT resident Patricia V. Sacco, 50, at 9:50 p.m. Saturday on Progress Street in Brewster. Police charged Sacco with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated.
- Ridgefield, CT resident Kimberly M. Jones, 21, at 5:45 a.m. Saturday as she traveled eastbound on I-84. Troopers charged Jones with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated. Both are misdemeanors.
- Danbury, CT resident Carl B. Schimanskey, 30, at 2:45 a.m. Friday near the intersection of Routes 6 and 121 in Southeast. Troopers charged Schimanskey with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated and felony first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, after the defendant allegedly moved from his lane unsafely.
- Sandy Hook, CT resident Tyler D. Knapp, 24, around 1:40 a.m. Friday near the intersection of Brush Hollow and Danbury Roads in Southeast. Police charged Knapp with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated. Both are misdemeanors.