Here are the details:
- A 58-year-old Southeast woman is facing a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated, and a traffic infraction for no headlights, following an arrest Friday. It happened at about 10:55 p.m. on Route 22 in town.
- A 48-year-old Carmel woman was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated and several traffic infractions—drinking alcohol in a vehicle on the highway, failure to dim headlights and refusal to take a breath test—at about 11:30 p.m. Friday on Route 22.
- A 55-year-old woman from Pawling was arrested at about 1:55 a.m. Saturday near the intersection of Doansburg Road and Route 22. She's facing a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated and a traffic infraction for an inadequate plate lamp.
- A 24-year-old Newtown, CT man was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated. He was arrested near the intersection of Route 121 and Route 6 in Southeast at about 3:35 a.m. Saturday.
- A 24-year-old Danbury, CT woman is facing misdemeanor charges of driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated. The arrest took place near the intersection of Doansburg and Gage Roads in Southeast at about 4 a.m. Saturday. The aggravated charge typically indicates a blood-alcohol level of at least 0.18 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. The defendant is also facing two traffic infractions, and her passenger was ticketed for unlawful possession of marijuana.
- A 48-year-old Carmel woman is facing a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated. She was arrested on Route 312 in town, at about 4:55 a.m. Saturday.
- A 27-year-old Waterbury, CT woman is facing a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated following an arrest on eastbound Interstate 84 in Southeast. It occurred at about 6:20 a.m. Saturday.