Hosted by the League of Women Voters, the event starts at 6:30 in Carmel High School's Casey Hall. Hopefuls will make opening statements and then answer questions submitted, in writing, by audience members.
Here is the lineup of candidates scheduled to speak, as provided by the Putnam County Chambers of Commerce:
- Candidates for New York State Supreme Court Justice
- Kent Town Supervisor: Kathy Doherty and Maureen Fleming
- Kent Town Board: Lou Tartaro, Paul Denbaum, Bill Huestis and Janis Bolbrock
- Patterson Town Board: Kevin Burns, Luz Shulgin, Christopher Van Name and Peter Dandreano
- Putnam County Legislative District #5 (parts of Kent, Carmel and Patterson): Carl Albano and Scott Friedman
- Putnam County Legislative District #6 (Southeast): Roger Gross and John McCarron Jr.
- Putnam County Legislative District #9 (Town of Carmel, Hamlet of Mahopac): Bernie Kosberg and Kevin Wright
Carmel High School is located at 30 Fair Street.
What sorts of questions do you have for local candidates? Leave them here.