1. There are still openings for the "Feeling Stressed? Learn What You Can Do About It!" workshop at the Mahopac Public Library. The event is scheduled to run from 3 to 4 p.m. and will focus on helping teens—in grades eight through 12—learn to deal with stress through books, activities and more. Register here.
2. The Rules, Enactments and Intergovernmental Relations Committee of the Putnam County Legislature is slated to meet at 6:30 p.m. in room 318 of the county office building. Click here for the agenda and additional details.
3. The Town of Southeast Planning Board is slated to meet at 7:30 p.m. at the on Route 22. Click here to read the agenda.
4. 's senior picnic is scheduled for today. All those students planning to attend should head to the cafeteria at the start of second period for breakfast and check-in.
5. Expect mainly sunny skies and a high around 77 degrees in Brewster today, according to the National Weather Service.