- Regular sized (not giant sized) buttermilk biscuits
- ½ cup cooked chicken (cut into little pieces)
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- Shredded cheese (regular cheese slices work fine, too)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Italian bread crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a baking pan
- Lay out the buttermilk biscuits, and smoosh into a larger circle
- Combine the chicken and ranch dressing
- Put a little chicken mixture in ½ the biscuits
- Top with cheese
- Put an empty biscuit on-top, pressing the edges of the two together
- Brush the tops of your biscuits with melted butter
- Sprinkle Italian bread crumbs on top
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown
- You could use another type of dressing, cream cheese or mayo in place of ranch dressing.
- You could use any form of cheese, such as shredded, sliced or cubed (or even cut up some cheese sticks).
- You could use regular bread crumbs, some Italian season or nothing at all for the Italian bread crumbs.
- The cooked chicken could be chicken nuggets from your freezer, the Purdue pre-made chicken strips or leftover from your dinner. You could even use sandwich meats if you’d like.