Officials say all lanes of Interstate 84 in Southeast should be reopened by 3 p.m. Friday, about five and a half hours after a tractor-trailer flipped.
The accident happened in eastbound lanes, near Exit 20, at about 8:45 a.m. Initially, both lanes were closed. At about noon, state transportation officials said only the left lane was closed.
Traffic in both directions was moving well as of about 2:30 p.m. Friday, according to Google Maps.
For information on past accidents on Interstate 84, check out these stories:
- I-84 Westbound to Remain Closed For Hours
- Officials Clear Scene of Multi-Car Crash
- Officials Reopen Ramp From 684 Northbound to 84 Westbound Until 7
- Overturned Tractor-Trailer Slows Traffic on I-84
- No Injuries in Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- Police: Crash on Interstate Ramp Leads to DWI